My objectives when listing your home are the following:
- To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
- Assist you in pricing your home competitively.
- Offer guidance in furniture placement and staging the home.
- Make suggestions and advise you about changes you may want to make your property more salable.
- Hire a photographer to take professional photographs of your home.
- Send out Just Listed Marketing Materials to the neighbourhood.
- Personally hold an Open House the First Weekend it’s on the Market.
- Enter your home into the multiple listing service to make other real estate agents aware of your property for sale.
- Design a special marketing plan, if needed, to accommodate the unique nature of your property.
- Create a full colour brochure, available to all agents and prospective buyers who enter your home.
- Post announcement on off MLS marketplaces including the @properties internal application and local agent network notifying local agents of your listing prior to hitting the market. This will maximize initial demand for your home thereby increasing the chance of a quick sale at top dollar.
- Personally confirm and attend each showing maximizing the potential chance of a sale.
- Personally call each showing agent for feedback
- Perform a full market analysis on every 30 days the property is listed and contact you with any updates and suggestions regarding marketing your property.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you the best price and terms in negotiations.
- Handle all follow up on a contract being accepted including mortgage, title, inspection and closing.
For more information contact us today.